As we welcome customers into our showrooms, we want to ensure you that the health and well-being of our customers and employees remains our top priority. To help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and protect everyone, we have implemented new safety procedures.
Here is what you can expect when visiting our showroom:
• We will be monitoring the number of guests in our showrooms at one time to ensure we can maintain proper social distancing.
• Showroom and meeting areas are disinfected prior to every appointment.
• Mask or face covering are required to be worn at all times.
• 6 foot social distancing will be maintained throughout the appointment, whenever possible.
• Minors under the age of 17 are discouraged from visiting our showrooms.
If you are experiencing any viral symptoms, have had close contact within the last 14 days with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, or been directed by a local health department or healthcare provider to self-quarantine, please contact us to reschedule your showroom visit for a later date. Alternatively, you can always schedule a virtual appointment or phone consultation.